Each 7/8" the first with open back but fixed horizontal pin and the second with paper of K. C. Mo. maker Huntzinger. Elgin Motor Car Corp. existed in Argo, IL 1916-1923 and button shows their radiator emblem in use during those years. NM. In 1917, Beggs Wagon Co. switched names to The Beggs Motor Car Co. and by 1919 were offering a six cylinder engine Model 19 Touring Car. They folded in 1923. Barely seen trace of gray on the narrow white rim. Full gloss. VF.