$118.00 (Includes 18% Buyer's Premium) - No longer available
Outstanding 13/16" real photo button (no dot screen) of the "Elmore 1907" with covered metal back, vertical pin and stamp of "Shaw Co. Phila". Tiniest trace of pale tan tone at upper left. Glossy, NM and rare. The company was founded 1893 in Elmore, Ohio but quickly moved to Clyde, Ohio. It was purchased in 1908 by William Durant, a founder of GM.